Monday, February 27, 2012

I am grateful for you.

Dear Everyone :)
Sorry, short letter today, most likely.  We aren't able to email from our normal library, and this one doesn't allow for as much time, you know?  You proably don't know :)
I haven't heard about Jenny's call yet :P  I'm just going to assume that she is coming here, and I'm going to train her. Kay cool.  I did love Sister Douglass's first email, I'm glad she is enjoying the MTC, because it is good.  Actually it is like the weirdest paradox, because it totally rocks and at the same time is the worst place on earth.  I cried a lot in the MTC.  Missions get better when you are in the field.
I LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED <3 the picture of Jordan and his companion.  Sister Beaty said, 'It looks like his companion is 10 year old!'  Soooo funny :)  I also loved his tie and bag quite a lot.  I wish there were more culturally diverse things to buy here in England.  It seems like America is taking over here so they mostly have a bunch of the same stuff.  The food is good, though.  I didn't know exactly when Jordan was going into the field, but I'm excited to hear that it will be this week.  He'll love it, I know that he will.  His trainer will be fantastic, they'll be best friends.  At least I hope so.  He will really enjoy it :)
I want a bunch of South American merch.
Did Katie Spackman get married to Cade?  I forget his last name, but I know that she was waiting for a Cade...
The work is amazingly hard.  It is always a lot of pressure, but it brings forth the blessings of Heaven.  Sister Beaty reminded me that Elder Ballard said to the new missionaries, 'Welcome to the work of Angels.'  Wow.
President recently said, 'You are in the right time and the right place to change your life... and the lives of others.' 
The gospel is real.  It is the saving work for both the living and the dead.  Luckily right now, I get to work with the living.  There are about 5 million people in the Greater Manchester area, and we just need to find them.  But the Lord and His angels are preparing them right now.  Hopefully we street contact one of them tonight :)
I love you more than words can tell.  Not just an expression.
Loves,
Sister Hull
PS I love hearing about all the callings in the family.  I love to hear what you are all doing at church... and everything else, but I can just relate a lot more to church right now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment