Monday, March 5, 2012

Sister Dean Conversation

Hi Mom!
 
That is so fun that you talked to Sister Dean.  I love their family so much.  Their home was a bit of a refuge for me when I first got on the mission.  I knew I would be safe there, and that I would feel the Spirit there.  I hope you can meet them someday.  We'll have to come back in a couple years.  Someone pointed out that I need to come back for Prisca's son, Ryan's, baptism.  He is five right now.  That could perhaps be perfect :)
 
I'm okay, mom.  I'm dealing with some emotional things, but what's new.  I deal with them even when there is nothing going on in my life.  Add to it a billion stressors on the mission... Yeah.  It's cool.
 
Jenny is going to SLC!!!!  I can't believe it.  Jenny and I have already been to her mission together- twice!  haha.  I'm going to move down there so I can feed her and go teaching with her.  She  can have a member present at every lesson... a member that doesn't speak spanish.  Actually I probably won't go down there, but I'm very excited.  I'm also excited to hear that Katie has opened her papers... super excited.  She says she wants to come to the EMM so we can be companions... that would be great, except we would just sit around eating custard.  Maybe she'll get called to Leeds and then I can convince President to let me go to the MTC to see her.  That would be great.  And Brendan comes home this week, which I cannot believe.  What is my life?  Two years.  Wow.
 
We had a funny experience this week.  We had a man who told us that he doesn't believe in God because of all the scientific proof.  That is not too shocking, everyone says that.  But then he went on to say that the star over the stable  was probably a UFO, and the way Mary had a child without a man is because she was abducted... and then you can imagine what happened next.  What?  So crazy.  He said that there was an important programme about it on at midnight so we should watch it.  Even if we had tele I wouldn't have watched that.  I almost started laughing at him during the middle of the conversation, it was so funny.
 
We have been planning Prisdy's baptism.  She turns 8 on Friday and will be baptised that day.  Even though Prisca has only been a member for a little over a month, it will be a child of record baptism, which is such a blessing to Prisdy.  I'm so excited.  I'm so grateful that I was a COR baptism :)  And that my children will be.  Super great.
 
Sister Beaty is getting in the groove of things.  It is so hard to be a trainer, not because there is anything wrong with S. Beaty, but because I'm prideful and an attention seeker, and so I tend to take the limelight and not let her talk.  But I'm really improving and making sure that she has opportunities to speak... whether she wants them or not :)
 
Well, not much time.  The MANCHESTER UNITED Zone was a zone activity today, so we need to head off soon.
 
I love you so much.  I'm okay.  Please keep praying for me, though.
 
Christ Lives.
 
Loves,  Sister Hull

PS  With special dates coming up... ;)... I just wanted to remind everyone to send packages to the Mission Office.  Also, if the return address is crossed out on the back of one of my letters to anyone, it's okay, that is still my addy.  The postmen here sometimes get it mixed up, and I have had 2 letters delivered to me!  Not only is that not cool because everyone at home won't get their letters, but it is a total letdown to get a letter from myself :)  LOVES!

No comments:

Post a Comment