Dear Mom,
Thanks for your email. I appreciate it.
My life is absolutely insane, if I'm honest.
I was interviewed, along with Sister Gong, Elders Francis and Webb and President and Sister Walker of the MTC by a national newspaper called the Independent. The feature will run in a Sunday newspaper in August. We went to the MTC to receive training from the Public Affairs manager of half of Europe, and stayed the night there and then were interviewed the next day. Crazy.
I went on exchange to Wales with Sister Hoffman. The most exciting part was that the flat there is on Anglesey Island. I've heard about that Island for a lot of my life. I was very excited about it, when I found out where I was, and I couldn't wait to tell Laura Lee.
Transfers happened. I'm still in Liverpool with Sister Horne now, and we will be serving together until in 3 weeks when we will both receive Chinese trainees. So it will be a 4 sister flat, and we'll divide our investigators and things at that point. There is plenty of Chinese work to do here in Liverpool, so we will all be busy, I think. Sister Horne is very great, I'm excited to be companions with her.
Sister Gong doesn't go home until Sunday because she has to be released by the Area Authority in China because they don't have Stake Presidents. He is a very busy man, so she is staying a bit longer. I'm grateful I haven't had to say goodbye yet.
We found out at transfers that we are going to be in a trio for the next three weeks. A sister going to the London South Mission got to the MTC and found out that her MTC companion got jury duty instead of a visa. So she couldn't stay without a companion. So she came to us completely untrained for the next 3 weeks until there are sisters in the MTC. Her name is Sister Adam.
I'm seriously not making any of this up. And I'm teaching Chinese people, some of which are preparing for baptism. Ask me if I have enough time... I don't :)
But I know that the Lord loves me, and for some reason has asked me to do all these things. I love Him so much. He is my everything.
I love being a missionary. So much.
Loves,
Sister Hull
No comments:
Post a Comment