Hello :)
I'm glad you got in contact with Sam. That is great she saw Taylor last weekend. You'll have to see if she posted any pictures on fb of him in his red trousers- He was pretty proud of those. I think Elder Eggers will be wearing mint green ones, if I remember right. I'm glad that you'll get to meet Sam and Beryl as well. They are so good, I miss them very much. Church is honestly a bit harder on Sundays without them there.
For my fb, I think you can just take it over, mom. That will be fine. I can send you the password... If I remember it.
I miss Jordan.
Everything is okay here. I don't have much time, because we are having a district activity in downtown Liverpool. Our investigators are good, they are continuing to progress, although I would say progression is a bit slower since we aren't speaking their language. I think it will help when the new sisters get here. We had to split our investigators for each companionship, and that was very difficult, especially for me because I have been here for a while and have formed really close bonds with all of them. I love Chinese people so much. So so much.
This week will be very busy, but very fun, I think. On Tuesday we are going to the Mission Home for a short training, and then we'll stay the night there because our trainees will come the next morning. Then on Friday we will be going to the Temple as a Zone, which will be great. We are taking time to rededicate ourselves as a mission, because we really do need that, and so we'll be going to the Temple. And then Saturday we are going to have a Chinese Meeting before Elder Fawcett goes home. And then next week as a mission we will be climbing Mt. Snowdon- it's like 6 miles or something, but I think I'm in better shape. So that is good. It will be crazy.
Please pray for me.
I love you.
Sister Hull
PS The newspaper article was published :) I don't know where to find it, President just gave me a copy of it. It was in the Independent I think probably on the last Sunday in July. It would be about like British Mormonism. I'll try to copy what President gave me, but see if you can find it online. I'm quoted :)
No comments:
Post a Comment