Hello Everyone!
I hope you have had a good week. Mine has certainly been busy. I'm so excited about all the things that were going on this week. I'm especially excited for Katie's mission! She will be so good and she will have so many amazing experiences :) She looked really cute in the picture as well. Will you send me her address. I'm also excited about Fyre's wedding- that is so strange that we are so grown up enough for her to get married. Her wedding looked/sounded very cute. And I've been excited all week for you to meet Sam and Beryl. They are so amazing. That is so funny that the kids love their accents. Believe me, not everyone in UK sounds like that. It is a Liverpool accent for sure. Skouse accents are the best, albeit the hardest to understand. They are so great, I'm glad that you got to meet them. I hope they will be home soon.
I have a new companion! She is very very good. Her name is Sister Embley and she is from Michigan, but has lived in China and Mexico as well. Her Chinese is very good, she only spent about 4 1/2 weeks in the MTC and then got moved up to come a transfer earlier. She is really great and I'm really blessed to be her trainer. She already loves the Chinese people so much, like so much it is crazy. It is so good, though, because she really desires their welfare, and she has plenty of time to teach in Chinese. And I feel totally in my element because I can't understand everything that is going on, so it feels just a teeny bit like being with Sister Shen or Sister Gong again, and I love them so much that it is a very good thing.
We had a very busy week. We went to the Temple. The Preston Temple is so beautiful, by the way. I have been so blessed to go so many times particularly recently. You should all go. I don't know how, just go :) Someday.
We also had a Chinese meeting for passing on some of the Chinese culture, which was really good.
We are planning Vincent's baptism for the 18th. He is so good and has such a strong faith in God now. He knows that God is there, and that is really really good for a Chinese person. I love Chinese people, and I love Liverpool. Times are hard and stressful, but the Lord really helps me do all things :)
I love you.
Loves,
Sister Hull
| Aug 11 2012 |
| Chinese Speakers |
No comments:
Post a Comment