![]() |
| Swisters and Swelders |
Hi Mom, Dad, Jenika, Jaden, and Family :)
I love you so much, but I don't have much time this week to email...
because I got transfered. Hardest transfer ever. I told everyone...
'I feel like I'm leaving home again!' I love Swinton so much, and I
love the people there so much, and I loved everything so much and I didn't want to leave.
Mom, you did guess that Swinton and things were really hard for me. Super hard, in fact. President encouraged me to wait and tell you how things were with my companion and area when it was done... so maybe on Mother's Day? Because I don't have much time right now. (PS What time is church... I need to sort out skype). But I learned most of the lessons the Lord needed me to learn, and it ended up being such a good experience, I was sick to leave. Like I nearly threw up at the thought of leaving and I only slept like 4 hours the night before transfers.
But... I'm in Preston! With Sister Shen, one of my absolutely best friends in the mission!!!! I can't believe it, and neither can she, the Lord loves us so much! It is her last transfer, and we never thought we would work together because we had both been here so long, but the Lord had different plans. S. Shen's companion has been sick, and she hasn't been able to work as hard as she would like, so President basically told me that we were going to run around like crazy people for a transfer because we both like working so hard. I'm
excited. He also told me I need to contribute to the Chinese culture in any way I can because a lot of the Chinese missionaries are leaving soon. So hopefully I learn some Mandarin... hahaha. But I'm so excited to serve with Sister Shen, Sister Beaty said it is a present from the Lord for training her. It will be a wonderful transfer.
But I'll miss Swinton so much. I was in the best district ever. Our District Leader told President that... and appearently President agreed... ahh President is so great. 'I'll miss Swinton cuz I love it very much.' (I wrote an ode to the creepers in Swinton to the tune of 'God Be with You Till We Meet Again.' I recorded it, along with Elder Ashcraft's song about the Sisters to 'Ye Elders of Israel.' I'll send them along sometime.)
The picture I'm sending is of the Swelders and the Swisters. We are tight, and we had a lot of fun. Ah. I miss them.
I love you. I know that the church is true, and the Lord is looking out for me. Don't worry about me... Sister Shen makes fried rice. I'm happy.
I love you.
Sister Hull
I love you so much, but I don't have much time this week to email...
because I got transfered. Hardest transfer ever. I told everyone...
'I feel like I'm leaving home again!' I love Swinton so much, and I
love the people there so much, and I loved everything so much and I didn't want to leave.
Mom, you did guess that Swinton and things were really hard for me. Super hard, in fact. President encouraged me to wait and tell you how things were with my companion and area when it was done... so maybe on Mother's Day? Because I don't have much time right now. (PS What time is church... I need to sort out skype). But I learned most of the lessons the Lord needed me to learn, and it ended up being such a good experience, I was sick to leave. Like I nearly threw up at the thought of leaving and I only slept like 4 hours the night before transfers.
But... I'm in Preston! With Sister Shen, one of my absolutely best friends in the mission!!!! I can't believe it, and neither can she, the Lord loves us so much! It is her last transfer, and we never thought we would work together because we had both been here so long, but the Lord had different plans. S. Shen's companion has been sick, and she hasn't been able to work as hard as she would like, so President basically told me that we were going to run around like crazy people for a transfer because we both like working so hard. I'm
excited. He also told me I need to contribute to the Chinese culture in any way I can because a lot of the Chinese missionaries are leaving soon. So hopefully I learn some Mandarin... hahaha. But I'm so excited to serve with Sister Shen, Sister Beaty said it is a present from the Lord for training her. It will be a wonderful transfer.
But I'll miss Swinton so much. I was in the best district ever. Our District Leader told President that... and appearently President agreed... ahh President is so great. 'I'll miss Swinton cuz I love it very much.' (I wrote an ode to the creepers in Swinton to the tune of 'God Be with You Till We Meet Again.' I recorded it, along with Elder Ashcraft's song about the Sisters to 'Ye Elders of Israel.' I'll send them along sometime.)
The picture I'm sending is of the Swelders and the Swisters. We are tight, and we had a lot of fun. Ah. I miss them.
I love you. I know that the church is true, and the Lord is looking out for me. Don't worry about me... Sister Shen makes fried rice. I'm happy.
I love you.
Sister Hull

No comments:
Post a Comment