Monday, September 17, 2012

Go Live the Gospel


August 22, 2012 Specialized Training
 Hi Everyone!

Oh my goodness... that makes me so happy that you finally got to meet Taylor this week.  That is very good.  I was quite excited about it, like really excited.  It was so strange seeing pictures of him will
all of you, but very good.  Oh.  Great.  Smile on my face :)  Good day.

I'm fairly comfortable with contacting people.  Sometimes you can find yourself in an awkward situation, but as I tell Sister Embley, you just have to embrace the awkward sometimes.  It's only as awkward as you make it, I think.  The chips and curry were great, I was surprised I ate them as well- but it was fairly obvious that he had bought them from chippy, they weren't homeade or anything.  He was crazy :)

I had an interesting experience on the bus.  I was contacting a man and we were talking about the purpose of life.  This woman turned around and was like, 'Did you just meet?'  I was bracing myself for something bad, because sometimes other people will yell at us to tell us to leave other people alone.  I was like, 'yeah.'  She was like, 'I was just overhearing your conversation, and I think that it is fate that you met.'  Wow.  It probably was fate that we met.  But as missionaries it is our responsibility to make fate happen.

Sister Embley is doing great, she is a wonderful missionary.  We are able to reach many goals because of her diligence and hard work from the very beginning.  She is a very good missionary, a much better missionary than I was at the start of my mission.  I'm very blessed to be able to train her, we are able to work just as a normal companionship, which I think is the hope of any trainer.  That is so crazy that she know Trisha.  I told her and we were both shocked for a minute.  They were in the same FHE family at BYU-I.  Small world.

I have no idea what brand the tights were.  None at all.  I don't really need much for Christmas, clothes and things I have covered (I took loads of clothes off of Sister Gong when she left).  I'm not sure.  Before Christmas I would like Josh Groban's Christmas Album...because we are allowed to listen to it, but I doubt I can share Sister Maughan's copy of it... because she'll probably be listening to it with her husband!  Did I tell you?  Sister Maughan is married!  I got an announcement off of her, she looks very happy.

I cannot believe Kinzie Randall is a Freshman.  I'm the oldest person alive.

I'm so excited for Jenika.  She is so blessed to have that opportunity.  Patriarch Madsen is a wonderful and humble man.  Everyone is doing such great things.  I love it.

We have so many miracles happen.  One is Lisa.  She's a Chinese that has been taught by the Jehovah's Witnesses (or as we like to say, the J Dubs).  She has a lot of false doctrine, but really wants to know
what is true.  We invited her to baptism, and she recognised it as something she needed to do, and we left the Restoration pamplet and she read the whole thing and marked it and everything.  She was so prepared to receive the gospel.  The only problem is that she left Liverpool last Saturday.  But I know that we were supposed to meet her, and someday her doctrine will be made complete.

Appearently there is some big deal going on with China and Japan.  It's crazy, it totally sounds like a Politix D/A from Policy... if anyone knows that.  But a lot of Chinese people are upset and scared about it.  Plus a lot of our recent converts are nervous to go home anyway because the church in China is unfamiliar to them.  But I know that they will be blessed, and that is the only thing I can rely.  Hope.

I noticed that Jordan (Elder Hull) encouraged everyone to study Chapter 6 of PMG, which is the Christlike Attributes section.  It is potentially one of the most important chapters of PMG, and if I could help you hone in on your study, I would suggest you start by studying the Christlike Attribute of Hope.  Hope is essential, and something we don't talk about a whole lot.  Then I would suggest you go to Diligence, and  onwards.  PMG is an amazing book.  I will be teaching my children the gospel out of PMG- it is the inspired words of living prophets.  BTW, Elder Hull is one of the best missionaries in the world.  Everyone should listen to him.

I love you all so much.  You are a blessing in my life, and I know that the gospel is true and the Plan of Happiness is real.

Loves,

Sister Hull

PS  You are all great.  Go live the gospel :)

Also.  I love that Jenny's trainer is named Hermana Adorable.  Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment